Friday, June 19, 2009

@!$%^&^&^

today is a very trying day for me!



it starts right at the beginning..i forgot my notebook..only realised it when i reached the office in bandar utama...supposed to have a briefing session with the staff..the speaker turned up late..i couldnt contact her cause her number is in the diary which was in the backpack which i forgot..arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh



i had to register myself at the security counter before entering the building, left my phone on the counter there.....went up to 18th floor, couldnt go thru the door, tried to call the colleague inside...whammm....couldnt find my phone!!!!!!



rushed down to concourse area...retrieve the phoen from the security guard....went back up....waited......



then back to the other office.....sent out a reminder email...somebody get offended by my email...yada yada yada....

so what? suck it up!



left office...feeling like crap..TGIF..



i'm not gonna let these series of events ruin my weekend!!!! i'm so gonna enjoy it!!



till monday....i'm just gonna be in the state of oblivion, in the mean time............

No comments:

Post a Comment