Saturday, April 11, 2009

takes my breath away.....






everytime i look at these pictures they take my breath away...i was looking at my holiday picture collections because there is a contest i plan to take part in..hopefully boleh menang holiday lagi... :)..when it comes to contest /lucky draw sad to say i was never lucky...however during the company annual dinner recently my name came up for one of the lucky draw prizes! maybe lady luck will be on my side again..who knows? anyway, there's always no harm trying!! at least i'll need to use my brain a little to come out with the wittiest caption! hehehehe...BUT I REALLY WANT TO WIN!! Holiday gateaway woo....imagine going on a free holiday....HEAVEN!






1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful place.... By the way Iam your new friend from Manila,Philippines. visit My Blog at http://leopoldomendozajr.blogspot.com or email me at leopoldomendozajr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete